Parion Sciences is a development stage company dedicated to research, development, and commercialization of treatments to restore patient’s innate mucosal surface defenses.
In the eye and in the lung, our layer of protective mucus plays an important role in keeping our bodies healthy. Sometimes though, either through genetics, aging or environmental stimulus, our innate mucosal defense system can become compromised. Parion’s science driven technologies target respiratory and ocular diseases in which the patient’s ability to protect their mucosal surfaces is compromised.
Currently enrolling Cystic Fibrosis Clinical Trial (CLEAN-CF)
- Ceva and Zoion Pharma Announce Collaboration to Develop Epithelial Sodium Channel Blockers to Treat Veterinary Ocular Surface Diseases
- Parion Sciences Announces Upcoming Presentations of Data at the North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference Being Held October 8 through 10, 2015
- CLEAN-CF Clinical Trial Expanded to Include Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis Population
- Vertex and Parion Sciences Establish Collaboration to Develop Epithelial Sodium Channel (ENaC) Inhibitors in Cystic Fibrosis and Other Pulmonary Diseases
- Parion Sciences Receives 2015 Life Sciences Award as “Best Late Stage Product Development” Company
- Parion Sciences Announces Key Management Promotion
- Parion Sciences Announces Initiation of Phase 2 Clinical Study of P-1037 for the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis
- Topical epithelial sodium channel blocker targets ocular surface hydration
- Parion’s $19.6M Inflow To Help Many Breathe Easier
- Parion Sciences Announces $15.6 Million in Grant Support for Pulmonary Research Program